The rise to significance of e-commerce business model will change everything for brick-and-mortar retailers who have a store in geographical presence. This session tells you what are the obstacles, routes and out-of-expectation turns to get your business thoroughly future secured, and also how this latest shift adds value and means for APAC's economy.
We all agree on the benefits and opportunities from global expansion, international reach and multi-channel retail perspectives. Yet major challenges, apart coming from experience-oriented customer engagement, lie in the solid connection between online and offline to achieve a comprehensive coverage of sales fuel and capital stake.
1. Key metrics powering China's outpacing consumerism in eCommerce as well as mCommerce
2. Scaling up eCommerce and mCommerce in China and the rest of the world
3. Future virtues of physical and brick-and-mortar retailer in sales growth and off-line consumer experience
4. Elements in forming an omni-channel environment as important as ensuring them to work in unison
5. Factors gauging the success of eCommerce brand and loyalty